These are some of our recent outreach ministries. If interested in learning more or supporting one of these ministries, please call the church office at:
Aslan Youth Ministry
- Summer camp – 25 Bagged lunches assembled/donated, $100 end of week pizza lunch donated – this was definitely the summer that camp was needed!
- Christmas Program – 28 Gift cards/$150 cash donation to ensure local youth would receive a gift this season, one that they could choose themselves.
Bishop McAllister School in Uganda
- Sponsorship of 10 student tuitions for a year of study.
- Special appeal brought in $7,200 to support necessary on-site staff.
- Participation in a successful drive at Trinity Lutheran in October.
- Many of our Red Bank neighbors experienced loss of jobs, loss of security this year.
- LunchBreak continued its mission to ensure those in need had food security for themselves and their families. Our parish family lovingly raised $2,325 in a special appeal for this local mission. We will work to continue this relationship.
Non-perishable food donation bin (St. Anthony’s)
- Ongoing donation of non-perishables, donation bins located inside Trinity
Soles 4 Souls
- This non-profit puts shoe donations in the hands of those in other countries who can sell them to lift themselves out of poverty. Trinity donated 50 pairs of gently worn shoes. Donation bins are located inside Trinity.
- Team Trinity cooked and served meals once a month from January-March. Once Covid hit, we transitioned into delivering occasional meals which continued through the summer. And we recently pivoted to dropping off 6-8 pounds of chili weekly to supplement any gaps they may have during the week.